Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

SUPER SQUIRREL




Hello, my name is Super Squirrel. I have telekinesis which mean that I can see through buildings and I can see through tree trunks. I can fly, I am strong and I can lift buildings. That is why I can stop robbers from robbing the bank.

On friday night i was sitting in my tree near the bank and
I saw a huge black van roaring up to the bank.  Out jumped four fat squirrels. The boss squirrel had a scar
across his eye and he carried an uzi. The other squirrels had black hats on and they carried shotguns. They all had big black sacks. I waited for the squirrels to go into
the bank and i changed into my uniform.


Then I flew into the bank and used my telekinesis to see through the building. I saw them sneaking into the safe room. Suddenly I heard a bang. I knew that it was a shot gun. Then I heard a creaking sound of the safe door.  I flew around the banks door and I zoomed through the corridor and into the safe room. I hung on the water pipes on the roof and I used my super strength to get some rope and cellotape out of the janitor's room. I quickly tied quickly tied rope around them an cellotaped their mouths shut.


I heard 4 police cars zooming towards the bank. Police came in through the doors and said hands up! The Police were surprised that I had already caught them. Before the Police could thank me I had already flew back to my tree. All in a day’s work for Super Squirrel!

The End. by Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment